- Organization and unity among fellow franchisees to advocate your interests to LCE.
- Eligible to vote on issues of importance in Association led polling of franchisees. There is strength in numbers!
- Participation in our ‘Weekly Sales Survey’. Member franchisees from around the country share weekly sales and cost results.
- Eligible to serve on joint LCE / IOLCF committees. The Marketing Committee reviews all future Caesar Fund expenditures and the Operations Committee is consulted on changes to operational
procedures, specifications and the franchise agreement.
- Protection for your future through professional legal counsel.
- Eligible to vote in IOLCF elections.
- The Toga Times quarterly news magazine. Providing news about franchising and food service that will help you run your business.
- General membership meetings to discuss issues affecting your business and network with fellow franchisees.
- A web-site that is a resource for you to learn information about your association, the corporation and franchise news.
Vendor Partnership Programs
- Business Insurance: Wells Fargo Business Insurance providing P&C, WC group insurance; reduced premiums and royalty pay back.
- Health Insurance: IOLCF Health+ Benefit providing Blue Cross / Blue Shield insurance to individual operators, their employees and families.
- E-mail Marketing: go to ‘LittleCaesarsFanClub.com’ for more information.
- Human Resources: Snag-a-Job.com – 15% discount on services; electronic application, scheduling, screening processes.
- Energy Co-ops: Fellon-McCord Energy providing energy savings through electric and gas co-ops.
- Payroll: ADP discounted payroll services.
- Telecom: TDM – free telecom analysis and guaranteed cost savings.
“Dedicated to building win-win relationships on behalf of all members, large and small.”